My friend M. Todd Gallowglas called on me to participate in this blog tour thingy, so here goes!
1.What is the name of your character?
2. Is he/she fictional or a historic person?
3. When and where is the story set?
It's set in Sydney and Darwin, Australia, circa 2278.
4. What should we know about him/her?
Nigel is a high-end locksmith, sent to open a hotel safe in Sydney in order to prove to the hotel that it should install a better model. However he's hired away at the last minute by some unsavory characters, while outside the world seems to be dipping into some sort of calamity.
5. What is the main conflict? What messes up his/her life?
Well, there's this whole apocalypse thing...
6. What is the personal goal of the character?
He gets involved with some less-than-reputable people, and realizes his career is over for doing so. But then the world ends, and he seizes the chance to reinvent himself. My fans will know him as Prumble.
7. Is there a working title for this novel, and can we read more about it?
It's called THE DIRE EARTH, a novella that serves as a prelude to my novel THE DARWIN ELEVATOR.
8. When can we expect the book to be published or when was it published?
To continue this blog tour thing, I call out Michael J. Martinez, Teresa Frohock, and Karina Cooper!